Information collected on this website
Muhimma recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information that it collects from visitors of its website, its customers and its community members. Information collected will be treated with highest standards of security and confidentiality.
Information collected in Forms
Information collected from visitors when submitting the Contact Form, Requesting Download for Insights from the Street and/or any other pop-up on the website, will be treated will not be shared.
Acknowledgement is enforced for the information submitted in the form of name, email address, company name and/or any other information which you voluntarily submit when you fill in a form provided on this website.
This information is only used for re-contacting the user and sending our marketing material.
Information collected via Cookies
- Analysis of the website interface and user experience
- Improving user experience and adaptability on different browsers and devices
- Content Tailoring based on users and how they use the website with respect to pages viewed an search words used
- The data gathered using cookies on the Muhimma Digital Platform, as mentioned above, is used by Google Analytics to develop automated user profiles based on their behavior and characteristics which in turn assists in direct marketing towards them.
- Additionally, cookies also assist returning visitors with pre-populated contact fields
Our cookies collect the following information.
- Your type of browser and device
- The webpage (if any) and/or search word (if any) that led you to the Muhimma website
- Analysis of content submitted by the website user in the form of forms
- Webpage response times
- Download errors (if any)
- Length of time spent on various webpages of the website
- Page interaction information (e g scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs),
- Methods used to browse away from the page.
This data is stored for a period of 26 months.
Information Sharing with 3rd Parties
Muhimma takes complete ownership of the information collected on the website and does not share it with any 3rd party contracting, unless trusted. Trusted third parties that support us in operating our website or servicing our visitors as long as these partners comply with our privacy guidelines. We may be required to release information when this is mandatory to comply with the law or to protect your or our rights, property or safety.
All images present on the website are proprietary tools of Muhimma and may not be duplicated or copied without permission from Muhimma Digital Platform.
Information on the website may be changed or updated without notice. Muhimma may also make improvements and/or amendments in its offerings at any time without notice.
Muhimma does not require any confidential or proprietary information from you through the website. Please note that any information shared on the Muhimma website will be considered non confidential.
However, please be reminded that we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted information to us unless we are required to do so by law.
If you have any queries regarding the content of this website or its offerings, you are welcome to contact [email protected]